|Traditional Funeral Package|
Contemporary Funeral Package
Payment of the Funeral
We offer our Direct Cremation Package for those who don't require or request anything but minimal professional attention for a final disposition; or for those who want to keep costs to a minimum.
To take advantage of this low cost cremation package the following conditions must be accepted.
- Payment must be made prior to cremation.
- Cremation time and date is at the convenience of staff.
- Responsible next of kin must appear at the Funeral Home to sign crematory authorization forms.
- This package does not include any rites, ceremonies, or wake.
If you want to arrange a direct cremation, you can use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials. The basic container we provide is made of heavy cardboard.
This cremation package includes:
- Local removal from place of death.
- If it is necessary for someone to view the deceased for identification purposes we will accommodate you.
- Obituary notice in local newspaper.
- Sanitary preparation and shelter of remains.
- Minimum cardboard casket (alternative container).
- Medical Examiner Certification fee.
- Securing permits.
- Transportation to crematory.
- Crematory charges.
Please use the online form or call us at 860-583-9219 for further inquiries.