|Traditional Funeral Package|
Contemporary Funeral Package
Payment of the Funeral
Contemporary Funeral Service Package
This package has been designed to meet the requests of families that do not want or need all the components of a full service traditional funeral. You may be one who doesn't need to have an open casket viewing. You may not want calling hours or a wake.
This package does not offer or include viewing the deceased (no embalming); nor a wake. If a church service is selected, people will assemble at the church at the time of the funeral
Our contemporary funeral package intends to make the ceremonies surrounding a death less drawn out, yet dignified, while still accomodating the religious preferences of the deceased prior to burial or cremation
The contemporary funeral package includes:
- Local transfer from place of death.
- If it is necessary for someone to view the deceased for identification purposes we will accommodate you.
- Sanitary care and shelter of remains.
- Securing necessary permits.
- Placing obituary notices.
- Hearse, flower car, clergy car.
- Consulting with clergy.
- Arranging and directing the funeral service.
- All other charges for basic service of funeral director, staff and overhead.
- Arranging for final disposition at the cemetery or crematory.
- Prayer cards, register book, acknowledgment cards and aftercare program.
You may use any casket you want. We offer over 20 caskets for you to choose from that are on display in our casket selection room. Cemetery or crematory charges are an additional expense. Most cemeteries require you to purchase a burial vault that the casket is buried in.
This package is in effect from November 1, 2009 and is subject to change without notice. Please use the online form or call us at 860-583-9219 for further inquiries.